jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

everything has gone, if it ever existed


Have you ever had to stay in a silence so deep just to see if you're still alive?


Your heartbeat, your breathing, all say yes, but you dont believe it. How can it be possible to be alive, when you feel that you are already dead?

Each beat is like a joke ... i cant stand it.




The living dead. It's funny when the fiction is part of reality in some way.



So here I am fulfilling a month without going to school, seeing friends, without studying, and dreaming. I spend my days in bed, crying every once in a while, what kind of person would want to stay that way?

I pray every night for having a dream revealing,
to wake up with a purpose, with a sense of life. But that never happens.


One day I woke up wanting to be an actress and just because at least I can pretend to live there, but I have no strength to fight for it.


I keep listening to the beats, and the more I hear, more tears running down my cheeks,


i wish i were free.

1 comentario:

  1. the life is freedom only if you wanted to life be like that, the force that make your heart beat is the one that remains inside of you, the one that make you feel the pain, the sorrow, the joy, the sadness and happiness; you don't wake up with a propose, you make your own you create it, and only there, inside of you, is where you can create your dreams in propose, and the silence is only one way to find it, but is not the only one, you can shut the screams of the world, but you'll never shut the screams of your real nature, the screams of your self trying to wake up, trying believe.
    Only when you find the bottom of the darkness is when you wish you could see the light just for one more time, and in that time you'll find that you was free all this time, just slave of your own chain

    ResponderEliminar